Terms for the processing of personal data
Nova Tenerife S.L. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) hereby informs about the purpose and material and temporal scope of the management and processing of personal data in the Company and about the rights that belong to the subjects of personal data in this context.
Legislative framework for the protection of personal data
Rights and obligations relating to personal data are enshrined in particular in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46 /EC (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
Personal data is any information on the basis of which it is possible to directly or indirectly identify a specific natural person. The subject of personal data is the natural person to whom the personal data relate. The administrator of personal data is the Company. The personal data administrator determines the purpose and means of personal data processing. The processing of personal data is any operation that is carried out with or without the help of automated procedures, such as collection, recording, arrangement, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, etc., i.e. all handling of personal data provided by the controller. The processor of personal data is a company/natural person that processes personal data on the basis of a contract with the Administrator and according to his instructions.
Personal data processed
The administrator processes only those data that are needed for the specified purpose and those that have been forwarded or communicated to them by the subject of personal data. The company processes the following data:
- personal identification data (name, surname)
- contact details (residential address, email address, telephone);
- additional data according to the form/request (type of property, disposition of the property, dimensions of the property, condition of the property and indicative value of the property, type of construction of the property, dimensions of the property)
In principle, the company does not collect and process sensitive personal data defined in Article 9 of the Regulation.
Time of personal data processing
The processing period is set for an indefinite period, i.e. until the consent is revoked by the subject for the selected processing purpose.
The above-mentioned time limitations do not apply to cases where a certain processing period is established by law, the fulfillment of which is the reason or one of the reasons for the processing of personal data.
Purposes of personal data processing
Personal data will be processed only for the purpose for which the subject has given explicit, voluntary and informed consent. The company processes personal data for the following purposes:
- processing of requests: e.g. requests for market valuation, comparison of brokers’ offers, etc. In some cases, personal data may be transferred to the Processor if the subject of the personal data is inclined to do so. In connection with the processing of requests, you may receive a communication regarding its progress, but this is not a commercial communication.
- marketing: Sending commercial communications and offering services (the Company may send commercial communications, newsletters, and offer services and products via email, telephone, or third-party advertising platforms);
- exercise of rights and obligations: from contracts between the Company and personal data subjects;
- management of contracts and business relationships: including possible management and collection of claims
Personal data obtained by the Company are not used for profiling or otherwise systematically processed for the purpose of automated individual decision-making (e.g. credit scoring).
Rights of personal data subjects
Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation result from the following rights of personal data subjects, which can be applied to the relevant Company in writing (including by e-mail) upon fulfillment of the specified conditions:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data,
- the right to erasure of personal data,
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data,
- the right to portability of personal data, the right to object,
- the right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
In the event that the Company violates the duties of the personal data administrator, the subject of personal data has the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz)
Consent to the processing of personal data
The company processes personal data subject to the consent of the data subject. The Company obtains consent prior to the commencement of such processing.
Consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked by the subject of personal data at any time, and the relevant Company is obliged to terminate the processing of personal data for which the consent was revoked. The revocation of consent does not affect the Company’s right to continue processing personal data for which, according to the Regulation, the consent of the subject of personal data is not required, or which is carried out on the basis of a law that specifies a certain processing time.
Personal data processors
In order to fulfill the stated purposes, in necessary cases, the following processors may have access to personal data to a limited extent for a limited time:
- accounting companies
- companies providing IT services
- companies providing marketing services
- companies providing software services
Method of communication of information
Current information on the processing of personal data by the Company is available on the website www.novatenerife.eu. If the subject does not understand anything, they can contact the following contact details to request an explanation:
Nova Tenerife S.L.
Av. J.M. Galván Bello, ap. 137
38639 Oasis del Sur
Santa Cruz de Tenerife